I had a blast spending the afternoon with Georgia at Rollins College shooting her senior portraits. She’s sweet, smart, and an awesome lacrosse player!
Georgia’s Senior Portraits//August 20, 2014
Vintage Travel Themed Wedding//July 23, 2014
Mission Inn Sangria Shoot//July 16, 2014
I had a blast recently shooting some sangria images for the Mission Inn. And if you’re wondering, yes, they’re as delicious as they look!
Travel :: Jamaica Inn//July 9, 2014
I can’t say enough good things about my recent trip to the Jamaica Inn in Ocho Rios. The resort is adorable, the people are utterly charming, and the food is calorie laden and delicious (everything it should be when you’re traveling!) Four days was not enough and I was sad to leave it all behind, but planning a return visit someday gives me something to look forward to!
Wonder what it might be like to live in the Bahamas? I found out in this story written and shot for Islands.
In Print :: Sir Bani Yas :: Islands, June 2014//May 13, 2014
Check out my latest story in print in the June 2014 issue of Islands Magazine.
Engagement :: Kendall + Matt//March 31, 2014
Kendall and Matt have such warm, fun personalities. It’s a good thing too, because it was (the Florida version of) freezing when we shot their engagement photos out in Daytona! Despite the cold and they wind they, and Kendall’s dog, Chance, were troopers and we had a blast! I can’t wait for their wedding this fall at Casa Feliz!
On the Road :: Maui//March 24, 2014
In Print :: Islands Magazine April/May 2014 issue :: Abu Dhabi//March 10, 2014
As always, it’s super exciting to see my work in print! If you ever make it to the UAE, be sure to visit Abu Dhabi and the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – it’s an experience not to be missed!
Between the holidays and Valentine’s Day, I’m willing to bet you know someone who just got engaged! That’s great news for them AND for you because I’m currently running a special referral promotion!
Refer a friend and if they book their wedding photography with Lori Barbely Photography, you will receive a complimentary portrait session.
The nitty-gritty fine print details that you really don’t want to read, but probably should:
- Only valid on new wedding bookings
- The wedding couple must provide your name as the source of referral at the time of booking (defined as: when they complete their contract and pay their retainer)
- The Petite Collection is ineligible for this promotion
- You will receive your complimentary session when the completed contract and retainer are received from the wedding couple
- Complimentary session is a one-hour long photo shoot with Lori in the Orlando area and includes high-resolution digital files
- Complimentary sessions must be used within six months and are non-transferable
- Referral promotion expires December 31, 2014
- Not redeemable for cash
If you have any questions, feel free to email me!